|Job Type:||Full Time|
Deep Learning systems have revolutionised the processing of images, speech and more recently, text. In the All Data AI group, we believe that it is crucial to make these systems applicable to even wider class of data (including e.g. 3-d meshes and discrete structures such as molecules or programs). Towards these goals we are looking for highly motivated interns in the following topics:
- Neural networks applicable to graph-structured data such as molecules or programs.
- Variational Autoencoders and GANs for representation learning and 3-d generation.
- Optimization algorithms that require less communication or less memory.
- Speeding up machine learning workloads through compiler optimizations.
- Neural architecture search across different hardware architectures.
- Design and implementation of Deep Learning systems.
- Collaboration with other researchers and engineers.
- Deep understanding of Deep Learning techniques, for example through active research in a related PhD program or experience in research labs.
- Papers in academic conferences (NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, AAAI or domain-specific conferences).
- Experience in building machine learning systems with standard toolkits such as TensorFlow or PyTorch.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.