|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you ready to seize an opportunity to drive leading edge technology solutions with the customer? Do you value deploying the latest solutions into production with real world impact? Do you thrive by mentoring and leading by example? Would you love to help us accelerate the transformation towards digital organizations? Do you want to join an elite and distinguished team?
At Microsoft, we share knowledge, experiences, and resources to help each other achieve our career goals and grow both professionally and personally. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds who exhibit passion, technical competence, and experience in services delivery with complex projects or environments. Experience in this role will provide great opportunities to interact with pre-release versions, collaborate with product development teams and improve future versions of Microsoft products as a subject matter expert. Together, we can help billions of people around the globe using digital technology to achieve amazing things.
As an Modern Workplace (Office 365 Architect), you will apply both broad and deep technology and business knowledge. As part of our team, you will deliver technical solutions to customers allowing them to maximize their investment in Microsoft technology, while assisting in transforming their productivity environment, surfacing the information and people that can help them get the job done. You will provide technical leadership for other teams and engage in the complete lifecycle of large Office 365 projects. This could involve Exchange Online, SharePoint, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business, Yammer and more. Your key to success is your passion for customers, demonstrated through professionalism, striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer experience and an understanding of how to utilize Microsoft Cloud Technologies to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
As Modern Workplace (Office 365) Solution Architect, you will:
- Be part of a thriving productivity practice that's constantly looking for ways to improve our customers’ experience
- Work with customers to identify business requirements and shape approach and solutions
- Create functional requirement documents and functional designs
- Craft high-level and detailed design documents and implement innovative solutions using the most recent technologies
- Continually learn and grow professionally
- Take a leadership role in shaping deals and projects
- Mentor other Architects and consultants to share your knowledge and experience
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of architecting, estimating and delivering solutions with enterprise customers in all industries, ability to manage ambiguity in an evolving and dynamic environment and the ability to challenge customer requirements and drive good trade off decisions based on business needs and technical constraints.
You will have:
- Experience selling consulting engagements which includes estimating, including estimation models, scoping, development of budgetary estimates and proposals along with writing effective statements of work that clearly set expectations and limit risk.
- Confience and experience of operating at CxO level.
- Demonstrated excellence at presenting complex business topics to both executive and technical personnel.
- Ability to articulate architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms including a working knowledge of different architectural frameworks that may be used by our customers.
- Technical Experience and Knowledge of Architecture, Solution Development and Deployment techniques for Office 365 Core solutions
- Technical Experience and knowledge of solutions leveraging O365 Core Workloads, in on-premises, cloud and hybrid scenarios. Large enterprise deployment experience in complex hybrid and/or heterogeneous environments.
- Architectural knowledge of the Microsoft Stack
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to communicate with a variety of different audiences and strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to match technical solutions with customer business requirements
- Ability to lead and motivate technical communities
- Ability to effectively recognize and adapt to change
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally and work with different cultures and customers
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.