|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a Project Engineering Manager for new product introduction (NPI) you will be responsible for driving and evolving the future products for Baker Hughes Controls Systems. You will own and add creative and directional input to the product through the development lifecycle, ensuring requirements, spends and on-time delivery are met. You will need to be a good visionary and motivator, to push the product boundaries and form a fertile environment to allow creative minds to flourish. You are required to own the full spectrum of development; from concept and design for manufacture, through to low-rate production, encompassing testing regimes and test equipment too.
- Creative and inclusive attitude and approach.
- Ownership and leadership of one or more technical work packages, responsible. for project, plan, resource and financial management.
- Motivator for the team.
- Communication out on status and progress.
- Drive collaborative and cross-functional teaming.
- Degree level qualified
- Preferable holding chartership in Engineering, Management or Project Management disciplines.
- Experience in product development / project management
- A self-motivated individual, who is a demonstrable lateral thinker, able to push new angles on solutions. Experience in product and technology development arena, and experience of owning substantial NPI and / or R&D budgets. Experience of lean and manufacturing advantageous, as is history of working in a matrix organization. Must be a good communicator who is able to galvanize a team and inspire.
- Bristol, UK.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more