|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
Working collaboratively across the business you will provide the Executive Leadership with recommendations drawn from market analysis, player needs, strategic fit, competitive landscape and commercial attractiveness. You will also provide support to analyse, define and execute on mid- to long-term opportunities, including but not limited to acquisitions, partnerships and investments internationally. This is a highly visible position that requires frequent interaction with King’s Executive Leadership and external parties in the gaming and technology sector.
* Identify and perform detailed research and analysis on opportunities which support King's corporate initiatives;
* Develop detailed, complex operational and valuation models;
* Provide detailed competitor analysis and regular updates on potential opportunities to the Executive Leadership;
* Source opportunities through regular interaction with senior gaming executives, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and investment bankers;
* Work closely with Legal and Finance to execute acquisitions, investments and partnership agreements through developing the key terms, identifying appropriate deal structures and negotiating transaction and legal documents;
* Perform appropriate due diligence on potential acquisition targets and manage cross-functional teams across Product, Operations, Engineering, Legal, Finance, Tax, Accounting, and Senior Management;
* Partner with internal business units to deliver seamless integration post acquisition;
* Act as a subject matter expert on valuation and the competitive landscape.
Skills to create thrills
A strategic and analytical professional with past investment/transaction experience. You will be an independent thinker who can make convincing, information-based arguments with a demonstrated track record of using good judgment and be able to succeed in a highly ambiguous environment.
* Experience in a mixture of investment banking, venture capital or corporate development roles in mobile consumer internet or media;
* Strong commercial acumen and ability to understand, present and explain recommendations and analyses in a clear and concise way;
* Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, must be able to define and execute models and analyses independently, with minimal supervision;
* Strong attention to detail;
* Results driven and able to execute multiple complex strategic projects simultaneously;
* Proven ability to interact with and influence executives at the highest level of a fast-moving organisation;
* Highly personable with an ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams across King and build relationships with third parties;
* Demonstrable personal interest for online or mobile gaming;
* Past exposure to consumer facing fast growing technology markets preferred.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.