|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
The role will involve managing the significant consumer marketing budget and ensuring we develop truly integrated media/creative led strategies that attract and engage new and active players audiences.
You will work closely with the creative team in developing media strategies that show audience/player led thinking and harness the right media mix to amplify the creative message and reach our key audiences.
The role will involve responsibility of the entire marketing mix (excluding performance marketing) and therefore experience of developing cohesive and measurable contact strategies is a must.
You will be the lead contact point for all media agency discussions both internal and external and own all media agency relationships and therefore able to show the ability to get the most out of our agency partners in the most collaborative way possible.
Its goes without saying that to fulfil the role of comms planner there will need to be extensive experience across the full media mix including paid/owned/earned
Our media budget is typically split between UK and US with the majority of the spend in US. However, strong strategic comms planning experience trumps US media market experience for this role.
Working with the partnership team to assess the role of brand and media partners to augment and amplify our consumer marketing campaigns.
* Develop and execute multi-channel media plans inclusive of; audience research, budget allocation across channels, media strategies & tactics, measurement and reporting
* Work with creative, social, internal media buying team, (Digital & social) to ensure plans are aligned, integrated, measured and that deliverables align with overall plan strategies & tactics, and key timelines are met
* Search and define key media opportunities that align with overall marketing strategies
* Lead agency relationships, resources, briefing and define key strategic projects that are foundational to better integrated planning and overall media performance (targeting, segmentation, measurability)
* Set agency performance benchmarks & KPIs to improve agency relationship and performance over time
* Help develop plan metrics and responsible for analysis and related reports pertaining to KPIs
* Lead competitive analysis on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
* Set the status meetings with the media agency
Skills to create thrills
* A strategic, collaborative individual who puts player centricity at the centre of their thinking
* Has a track record in developing effective media campaigns
* Significant experience working in a media agency
* Has experience of working with multiple agency partners to deliver a single client brief
* A creative mind set grounded in commercial goals
* Experienced with cross- functional teams (internal creative agency, insights, media, PR etc)
* Insights & data driven to construct hypothesis & concept
* Diverse experience across consumer industries is welcome. Working for a lifestyle or a entertainment brand is a plus.
* Collaborative and humble.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.