|Job Type:||Full Time|
Baker Hughes Company is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes Company on Twitter @BHCo, or visit us at BH.com.
The ISTC is responsible for supplying technical and co-ordinator support to the customer and internally within our organisation.
Key role is to interface with the customer to ensure equipment is prepared correctly allowing safe, successful installation offshore.
- Ambassador for Baker Hughes
- Proven offshore experience with Surface / Subsea equipment
- Ensure Field Service Engineers are briefed and mentored for their offshore duties.
- Review Procedures and ensure they are suitable for offshore use and correct if required
- Interface technically with Baker Hughes Engineering / ITO to generate quotes to meet the customer's requirements
- Understand customers offshore requirements and generate TR-1 forms to suit
- Carry out pre and post briefings with Field Service Engineers to ensure readiness for offshore campaign thus reducing or negating NPT
- Primary focal point for Field Service Engineer - operational /technical support - Mentor if required
- Primary focal point for Customer - operational /technical support. Ensure procedures are correct and fit for purpose
- Generate detailed well files
- Take ownership of customer official offshore complaints and ensure closure within 30 days with assistance from Quality and internal GEPC Department
- Manage dedicated Field Service Engineers both on and offshore ( if contract has dedicated FSEs )
- Understand Customer Service contracts and QPs
- Interface with Field Service Eengineer supervisor detailing customer 2 year drilling / maintenance programs ( where appropriate )
- Ensure Field Service Engineers check over equipment /rental tooling/containers prior to being dispatched offshore
- Manage Field Service Engineer inventory tracker versus offshore operational requirements and ensure correct stocks are maintained
- Issue a lessons learnt after each maintenance or drilling campaign and present to customer
- Develop new service repair or spares opportunities
- Engage with all internal departments and interface with all managerial levels to ensure customer satisfaction
- Attend weekly ISTC meeting to discuss customer requirements and share best practices or lesson learnt
- Attend yearly HSE audits
- HNC /HND or Offshore Oilfield Experience or equivalent experience
- Technical Knowledge of Engineering drawings / API codes / PRPs and offshore operations
- Offshore experience in a Surface / Subsea environment
- Computer Literacy and reporting skills
- Willing to Mentor inexperienced team members
- Ownership and drive to succeed
- Driving Licence
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.