|Location:||Tyne and Wear|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Program Manager will be responsible to drive execution excellence in delivering new product development programs for the onshore product line, also he will be responsible to lead any technology development required to support FPS non-metallic product strategy.
The Program Manager will also be responsible to assure the integration of the new product and technology into our business operations, capabilities, competencies until initial delivery to our customers.
- Responsible for ensuring that all program operations are carried out safely, with quality and in accordance with applicable Company procedures, international standards and any applicable client requirements.
- Responsible for the effective execution of assigned programs, including the completion of all deliverables on-time and within budget.
- Responsible for compliance to internal processes such as the completion of tollgates (business reviews), budget and risk reviews, safety assessments and the development of business and project plans as required by the current product development procedure
- Assessing project milestones and identify risks to the project plan with the support of the assigned project resources, owning the management of risk to assure the program is kept on schedule and within budget and if necessary develop recovery plan/additional work scopes.
- Produce project deliverables to meet internal and external requirements including development goals and timelines.
- Responsible for ensuring that project management reports, progress reports and schedules and invoices are produced in accordance with internal procedures.
- Driving allocation of resources in collaboration with the engineering managers and all the other functional managers (including marketing, manufacturing, sourcing and product leadership) to achieve required level of support for assigned programs.
- Presenting technologies to internal and external stakeholders including clients and professional bodies.
- Networking with other engineering leaders and program managers to drive operational alignment and consistent processes.
- Build connections with the industry and broadly within Baker Hughes to accelerate execution.
- Translate customer needs / requirements into detailed project plans while driving internal execution to meet project targets.
- Identify opportunities to expand the project in ways that bring value to our customer and satisfy our profitability requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 7 years of experience in an engineering or project management position).
- Mechanical or Production Engineer degree from an accredited university.
- Fluency in written and verbal English language.
- At least 7 years of working experience with Oil & Gas Business
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more