|Job Type:||Full Time|
Corporate Sector Audit – Auditor – Associate
The JPMorgan Chase Audit Department is accountable to the Audit and Examining Committee of the Board of Directors, the Office of the Chairman, senior management and our global and local regulators. The global Audit Department has in excess of 500 Audit officers.
The Corporate Sector Audit team provides audit coverage of key corporate functions including Finance, Compliance, Human Resources, Tax, Corporate Real Estate and Global Security & Investigation. The team also works closely with each Line of Business Audit team to ensure consistent coverage of compliance, finance and risk topics.
We are looking for a Senior Auditor in the EMEA Corporate Sector Audit team based in London. This individual will participate in audits throughout the EMEA Corporate Sector space including Finance, Compliance, Human Resources, Tax, Corporate Real Estate and Global Security & Investigation. This role provides an opportunity to gain an understanding of the various corporate functions and line of business activities within the region. The role includes proactive interaction with EMEA Corporate Sector stakeholders, other global Corporate Sector auditors and the line of business audit teams.
- Participate in all aspects of audit projects from planning to reporting and delivery quality products within department and professional standards.
- Finalize audit findings and use judgment to provide an overall opinion on the control environment.
- Communicate audit findings to management and identify opportunities for improvement in the design and effectiveness of key controls.
- Build and maintain key relationships with stakeholders, establishing a culture of engagement while adding value.
- Employ computer-assisted auditing tools where applicable to maximize the efficiency of sampling and to reduce the risk of fraud and identify opportunities for the use of continuous monitoring and automated auditing.
- Relevant experience within Audit or risk and control functions.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in an efficient and effective manner and with minimal supervision.
- Perform audit work in accordance with department and professional standards and complete assignments in an efficient manner.
- Excellent communication (i.e., verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management and influence change.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, strong interest in learning, effective under pressure and willing to take personal responsibility/accountability.
- Previous experience in one or more of the following areas preferred: Regulatory compliance, finance and accounting.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
Closing Date: November 13, 2019