|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Subsea Services – IMR commercial leader is responsible to contribute to a new type of start-up within Subsea Services and ultimately the wider Baker Hughes to drive and execute the concept to enter the IMR market through digital, technology, data analysis, leveraging the Baker Hughes Oilfield Services, Digital, Measurement & Control and other business units like Avitas & C3.ai. The key goal is to lead a small start-up and build the business case to create a 100m+ USD revenue business by 2022. The goal of the start-up is to displace ROVs and vessels, integrate with operators by combining acoustic & visual inspection and integrate it with production data.
The commercial leader is responsible to build the commercial model, interact with customers and identify the immediate partners.
- Be part of a small team and create a start-up culture to generate a detailed business plan to enter the IMR market by using internal and external resources and engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to a full market analysis & external partner overview to execute the business plan; identify and partner with internal stakeholder
- Present the plan to Baker Hughes leadership and lay out how the business will make money, execute and which customers are targeted
- Develop a commercial& operational model; execute a plan to find early customers to test and implement the solution
- Develop a 100m+ USD business by 2022 for Subsea Services.
- Grow the business into a larger business unit to ultimately displace vessels and ROVs
- Experience in start-ups, Product management, Commercial, Engineering or Project Management at a senior level
- Experience in subsea& IMR space
- Experience with digital technology, artificial intelligence or data science
- Resilience and persistence, proactive self-starter and change agent
- Highly motivated, results and metrics driven
- Demonstrated strong influencing skills within a matrix organization
- Positive attitude towards a fast-changing business environment
- Ability to cope with multiple complex situations daily
- Six sigma/lean experience
- International work experience
- Knowledge of Baker Hughes products and services
- Baker Hughes Leadership program graduate (CAS, XLP, OMLP etc.)
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more