|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Providing trustee secretarial support services for one or more of the UK pension schemes managed by the team, including help in preparation of meeting papers and resolution of actions
- Providing support in ensuring scheme governance material is up to date, including risk registers, business plans and all policies
- Working as part of the team to oversee and coordinate ongoing plan activities such as plan accounts, member newsletters, benefit statements and actuarial valuations
- Coordinating the delivery of an employee seminar program and Trustee roadshows
- Acting as a point of contact for scheme administrators and advisers in relation to on-going projects, correspondence and member queries including formal complaints
- Assisting with managing the administration supplier services on an ongoing basis, ensuring delivery against SLAs and compliant administration
- Assisting with supervising the day to day provision of services by external providers, including actuaries, lawyers, investment consultants, investment managers
- Providing support to the UK Pensions Manager and other team members on projects as required
Skills / Experience Required
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is ready for a role that will allow them to put into practice the skills they have developed in their career to date. Other requirements include:
Previous experience gained either as part of an in-house pensions team, pensions consultancy or administrator would be beneficial
Strong technical skills and able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of current UK pensions legislation and best practice
Analytical -- a problem solver with ability to make decisions with high attention to detail and based on a thorough understanding of the relevant facts
Strong team player with excellent organizational and case management skills, used to managing varied priorities in a high paced environment, with ability to take ownership of projects, be proactive and flexible
A good communicator who is able to communicate effectively with employees at all levels within the organisation, with trustees and with external providers
Strong focus on risk management
Desire to learn new skills and take on new challenges
The hiring manager for this job opening would be willing to have a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.