|Job Type:||Full Time|
Wholesale Lending Services Middle Office (WLS MO)
Wholesale Lending Services (WLS) supports clients in Corporate & Investment Bank; Asset Management Commercial Banking and Business Banking. The group consists of approximately 2,200 employees and is responsible for 300,000 loans in excess of $500 billion.
Wholesale Lending Services Middle Office (WLS MO) is part of WLS and provides global end-to-end loan origination, servicing, restructuring and trading support. Services are tailored to the needs of the client and lines of business, ranging from bilateral to large syndicated loan agreements. Services provided include Loan Origination; Deal Closing & Funding; Documentation Review; Core Loan Servicing; Loan Closing & Trade Settlement.
Within WLS MO the following role has become available:
EMEA Traditional Credit Products Middle Office (TCP MO) – Transaction Coordination
The Transaction Coordinators, as a team within WLS, are responsible for coordinating complex syndicated loans for the Corporate Investment and Commercial Banks. The team works closely with the origination businesses, ensuring that all necessary information is reviewed for operational feasibility and optimal execution. The team partners with various internal and external parties, including but not limited to, Debt Capital Markets (DCM), Credit Risk, Loan and Agency, Legal, as well as Borrowers and Lenders. The team also interacts with counterparts internationally on cross-border transactions.
- Manage a cross line of business pipeline of loan transactions and coordinate their execution and closing, including, but not limited to, new deals, refinancings, amendments, cross-border transactions, acquisition financings, and cashless roll repricings
- Review draft loan documents (credit agreements, term sheets, fee letters etc.) for operational feasibility, optimal execution mechanics, mitigation of operational risk and provide solutions for non-standard deal mechanics
- Review and advise on funding mechanics and operational requirements as it pertains to internal booking locations, regional and currency requirements
- Partner internally with business partners and externally with other arrangers, agents & law firms
- Ensure that facilities are reflected correctly in the firm’s Credit Risk system
- Participate in / take the lead in projects and act as subject matter expert in working groups across the firm to enhance process efficiency
- Strong analytical skills, demonstrating sound decision-making abilities to identify problems and propose solutions
- Exhibit the initiative to raise issues and provide solutions to business partners and management when needed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, interact professionally and confidently with senior deal team members within the Front Office globally
- Ability to work in a team environment, remaining flexible and willing to accept new assignments and challenges in a rapidly changing environment whilst remaining control orientated
- Think strategically and tactically to design process improvement ideas with the flexibility to adjust to new innovations, regulations, and priorities.
Specific required experience:
- Syndicated loan operational or coordination experience
- Prior experience working with clients to collect and review pre-syndicated loan documentation ahead of closing large syndicated structures or as an administrative agent advantageous
- Knowledge of the loan product / syndicated loan business, including an understanding of a credit agreement, loan funding mechanics, deal structure, funds flows and supplemental documentation advantageous
- High degree of numeracy and aptitude for analytical examination of problems; attention to detail being paramount
- Ability to:
- prioritise tasks appropriately, whilst operating within a fast-changing and high pressured environment
- communicate professionally and accurately in written and oral form
- summarize issues succinctly and set out well thought-out solution
“JPMorgan Chase& Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.”