|Job Type:||Full Time|
In support of the Global Technology transformation program the Corporate Investment Bank (CIB) Technology Group have established a dedicated Infrastructure Services team to focus on standardizing and optimizing infrastructure across CIB and to ensure that new technologies are adopted in support of application strategies.
The Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB) central Infrastructure Services group comprises infrastructure specialists covering multiple infrastructure and product disciplines interfacing with our Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) partners. The primary responsibilities for this group are to: drive improvements from thematic issues; increase awareness and education of products and services; provide controls for consistency in design; establish policies, standards and governance for infrastructure adoption; central point for new product requirements and to support the Project Execution group which is responsible for managing the execution of infrastructure transformation projects at scale.
As the Infrastructure Services Technologist your primary responsibilities will split across a number of dimensions.
- Provide technical expertise and gather appropriate virtual groups together to drive creative solutions to technical challenges.
- Partner with our Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) organisation to deliver high quality infrastructure solutions to meet business requirements.
- Identify opportunities for new practices, techniques, products and standards to ensure optimised and consistent delivery and governance of the infrastructure landscape.
- Partner in application consulting engagements to drive the adoption of firmwide strategic initiatives (e.g. cloud first, cloud native, virtual only, etc.)
- Promote a continuous learning and education culture to actively drive upskilling of knowledge within the infrastructure and product solutions space
Core Required Skills
- Expert knowledge of distributed and enterprise datacentre infrastructure
- Working knowledge of infrastructure technologies, such as Public Cloud (Google, Amazon, Microsoft), Private Cloud, virtualization, containers, networking and storage; additionally a good knowledge of middleware, databases, web services and messaging systems
- Experience with software defined infrastructure technologies
- Experience in the design and implementation of container solutions
- Experience with automation toolsets, both in terms of infrastructure delivery and application configuration & deployment
- Demonstrable understanding of continuous integration & deployment and SDLC principles
- Proven ability to prioritize and deliver multiple projects in parallel
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills are essential, as are strong diplomatic skills and the ability to manage multiple stakeholder groups
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure disciplines
- Experience with solution architecture/documenting application solutions
- Extensive experience with large data centre migrations
- Experience of cyber/resiliency/access uplift programs as they relate to infrastructure requirements
- Experience with IT transformation programs
- Banking or Financial markets background
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.