|Job Type:||Full Time|
Egencia is Expedia Group’s business travel company. In the same spirit, we are pioneers in the industry. Always solutions oriented, we value human contact. Egencia's teams collaborate globally to provide business travellers with the best possible user experience every single day.
Are you passionate about B2B technology product marketing? Are you a creative problem solver with a bias for action? Are you looking for a high-impact role in which you collaborate with teammates around the globe to business travel market and competitive research, in addition to executing product marketing strategies and plans?
We are seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager for our Marketing team. You are curious, a collaborator and a problem solver. In this high-impact role you will help to drive significant understanding of the business travel market, competitive analysis and enablement activities globally.
What you’ll do
The Product Marketing Manager will collaborate with teams across the organization to build and execute product marketing strategies and plans. Your primary scope of responsibility will include ownership of competitive and market research/insights: understanding competitor offers including technology and product, Sales and Account Management enablement activities, such as demos, regular briefing to senior leadership on competitor and business travel market and third-party tool management to aid competitive research.
Your scope of responsibility may also include positioning, messaging, product launches and releases. This is a hands-on role and an exciting opportunity for both strategic and executional work. You’ll partner closely with our Product Marketing Managers, Product Management and Commercial teams (Sales and Account Management), to understand the ins and outs of the business travel market. You will engage with the wider Marketing teams on demand / growth and customer marketing campaigns, messaging and positioning.
You’ll use the business travel market knowledge to support positioning and messaging that will inform effective sales and outbound communications about those capabilities. You will use industry, market and competitive intelligence to inform go to market and attach campaigns globally and locally.
You will create and maintain a sales enablement bill of materials, building a growing set of marketing tools and content to support demand generation, client lifecycle marketing, and sales and account development. You will continuously seek improvements to the sales motion, ensuring attainment of and regularly reporting on achievement of goals and success metrics. You will evolve and optimize your approach and execution based on results as well as internal partner inputs.
Who you are
- You have product marketing experience in a B2B technology, enterprise software or SaaS/Cloud organization.
- You have a keen interest and experience in market and competitive research and using this knowledge to provide cross functional knowledge and support to Product Marketing Managers, Product Management, strategy and marketing.
- Business travel market knowledge is a plus, along with global experience and working with different teams across different time zones
- You are an expert in product marketing and are ready to share and implement demonstrated practices on day one.
- You have a bias for action and an ability to define a vision and collaborate across an organization to develop and execute strategic, actionable and integrated plans.
- You have strong analytical and critical thinking abilities. Data and insight are a key component to how you analyse problems and structure your decision-making.
- You are comfortable within dynamic environments.
- You have an insatiable curiosity for unravelling complexity and a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- You understand different working environments, value creativity and invest in individual growth
- A commitment to always improve, both in processes and quality of program execution is second nature to you.
- You hold a BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia Group is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.