|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a motivated, data-driven Analyst for our Marketing Operations team. The role will be supporting our Acquisition Marketing and Affiliate channels to help them succeed. These channels provide Hotels.com a global presence with various performance marketing partners.
You will be working with partners to set up, monitor and improve tracking tags (“pixels”) on our site. These tags allow partners to receive data points to optimize campaigns, facilitate reporting, track audiences and enable ad-serving. You’ll be working closely with the Hotels.com Digital Analytics team, who be responsible for the tag management platform.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing environment (we like to think of ourselves as a “large start-up”) with an international and complementary team, and give to a world leader in online travel. You will solve complex problems, use large amounts of data to drive insights, interact with a broad set of partners and have the ability to influence decision-making. This role will be based in London.
What you will do:
- Implementation of tracking tags (pixels) on the Hotels.com website. You’ll be looking after the process end-to-end: from the first technical discussions with partners, to writing code, to test, publish and monitor the performance of the tag
- Break down complex technical requests to easy to understand bullet points and presentations
- Provide regular status updates to partners
- Be in the driving seat of best-practice tag creation: Assess requests of partners for feasibility and business impact and think outside of the box to come up with workarounds where appropriate
- Stay on top of industry news and trends that may impact tag management
- Data analysis and deep-dives to find and fix data issues
- Work with internal teams to design and set up framework to monitor the accuracy of tracking tags
- Own performance critical metrics for your area.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a data or business background
- 1-2 years experience working in online marketing, analytics, operations or related field
- Excellent social skills and you work well within a team
- A willingness to collaborate and cultivate relationships with third-party partners
- A strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Highly detail-oriented and you have the ability to analyse and interpret large data sets
- Basic to intermediate SQL skills
- Experience in using a tag management platform, such as Google Tag Manager, Tag Commander, Tealium or Ensighten
- Experience with analytics tools (Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics or similar).
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.