|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
The Market & Competitive Intelligence team are responsible for maintaining King’s view on the outside world of mobile gaming to influence our products and are arguably one of the world’s leading mobile gaming analytics units.
Key requirements include very strong analytical capabilities; being able to manipulate large data-sets with granular metrics across a wide range of games and in thinking how they drive performance. You will use your in-depth expertise to translate data to clearly communicate key messages to senior leadership, provide your best insights and new perspectives to solve complex business problems; and a curious nature into how mobile games work on a feature level.
* Modelling: Build new and maintain existing industry wide KPI models to continually identify opportunities/threats to King and drivers to inform strategic decision making and campaign planning
* Go To Market: Support MCI contribution towards feasibility assessments for New Games and new projects with Live Games i.e. genre evolution studies, competitor assessments, benchmarking exercises and support for business case development
* Player Analytics: Deliver on-going player analytics to drive customer centricity and really understand the needs and requirements of our most valuable & engaged players to help shape and improve their in and out of game experience
* Competitive Landscape Monitoring: Support and evolve the ongoing measurement and monitoring of competitor health metrics to ensure we continually deliver up to date and top-of-market expertise on gaming industry across multiple functions at King
* Data Quality & Governance: Manage data collection sources and the validation process to ensure accuracy and consistency ensuring models & measurements are robust and built to the highest standards using consistent techniques
* Support Cross Function Collaboration: Develop strong relationships with internal Data Analytics and product teams becoming the go to person for key Market & Competitive analysis
Skills to create thrills
* Degree educated
* Enjoy working with numbers and handling large datasets
* Passionate about data and applying an analytical mind-set partnered with a strong attention detail
* Competent in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, SUMIFs etc.)
* Competent in PowerPoint and data visualisation
* Strong attention to detail
* Good project management skills with the ability to effectively prioritise workload
* Pro-active attitude and eager to learn
* Have a keen interest in gaming
* A team player & aligned to our Team ethos: Fun, reliable, confident, challenging & humble
* Strong quantitative skills with proficiency in Excel/VBA and programming languages such as SQL, Python, R etc.
* Experience with the ‘Looker’ client tool
A great saga needs diverse heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We craft games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all kinds of people from all types of backgrounds to bring them to life. We believe we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and new ideas in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sort of heroes, wouldn’t you agree? That’s why we provide equal opportunities and hire all sorts of talent.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we are a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that takes pride in having fun. Every single day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to craft the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company, Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. Do you think this is something you can help us achieve? Then we’d love to talk with you.
Want to join our Kingdom? You can find more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. And we will be happy to tell you more about the role and about us. You should submit your application in English.