|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
As a Senior 3D Generalist in Brand Creative Studio, you will work on a wide variety of games within our portfolio including but not limited to Candy Crush Saga, Farm Heroes Saga and Bubble Witch Saga 3, producing marketing assets to excite and entice our players. We are looking for a proactive, self-starter who can demonstrate a strong sense of lighting, modelling, texturing and composition as well as a strong technical understanding of rendering and optimising 3D pipelines.
Skills to create thrills
* Asset creation including modelling, texturing and look dev
* Deep understanding of 3D software within a production environment
* Knowledge of rendering techniques and optimisation processes to minimise render times
* Ability to create detailed previsualisations based on key art
* Strong understanding of composition, light and colour
* Good problem solver able to predict potential problems with assigned tasks
* Working closely with Producers and Animators to achieve desired look and quality
* Strong communication skills
Mentoring and training team members on 3D
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English. When applying please include a link to your portfolio/showreel.