|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We’re makers, inventors, and leaders who aren’t afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, the EMEA Marketing Lead is a key member of the Baker Hughes’ Digital team with responsibility for growth initiatives, marketing strategy, and regional support activities.
Baker Hughes is developing and deploying the technologies to take energy and industry forward. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting BakerHughesC3.ai in the new joint venture agreement between Baker Hughes and C3.ai to accelerate Digital Transformation across the Oil & Gas sector. Specifically, as the regional lead for EMEA you will be responsible executing on the BakerHughesC3.ai marketing strategy together with C3.ai through regional initiatives and events.
- Represent BakerHughesC3.ai in regional key events and nurture relationships with the digital ecosystem (customers, partners and third parties) to promote knowledge and influence pre-qualification of new products.
- Support the communication team to drive campaigns and global advertising, and coordinate release of whitepapers, articles and joint studies with third parties where required.
- Gather customer and user experience insights, identify regional priorities by application, and ensure prioritization of applications and use cases with local market demand.
- Working with sales to identify strategic initiatives in order to accelerate sales; Monitor sales pipeline and regional performance. Review win/loss & competitive insights at regional level and adjust marketing initiatives to improve win rate.
- In collaboration with key accounts team, plan and support strategic initiatives execution targeted to specific customers.
- Working with the product development on roadmaps and features pre- and post- launch.
- Bachelor's Degree level of education and/or Marketing qualification
- Professional experience in Marketing, Events Management, Technology Consulting and/or Software Sales
- Knowledge of Digital in Industrial Context e.g. Cloud, Big Data, Industrial IoT and AI
- Experience in Oil and Gas and/or broader Energy industry e.g. Power, Renewables
- Availability to travel internationally as required for supporting and managing key events;
- High energy individual with passion for marketing digital transformation in the energy sector
- Self-disciplined, self-starter, able to function with a minimum of daily supervision
- Natural communicator with ability to simplify messaging and build consensus across a diverse range of stakeholders. Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Adaptable/Flexible: able to quickly grasp new ideas, be open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations.
- Excellent organization skills; capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment juggling and executing on multiple priorities to hit tight deadlines.
- London – UK, Paris – France, OR all major European Cities (EMEA)
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more