|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join our Macquarie Asset Management business as an Executive Assistant and support our Infrastructure & Real Assets division.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- extensive calendar management, including booking meetings, managing conflicts and booking rooms/catering etc.
- booking and confirming complex travel arrangements including flights, hotels, cars, trains and visas
- processing purchase orders and invoices on Coupa
- processing monthly Amex / expense claims in Concur ensuring deadlines are adhered to
- coordination of documents for board papers and meetings including printing, binding, scanning
- general administration and support such as organising events
- providing support for other Executive Assistants as required.
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 2 years work experience supporting senior directors and a team within a fast-paced office environment. You will have strong Outlook experience and be able to manage several calendars, working across different time zones; coupled with:
- a good working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and strong MS Outlook experience
- excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- ability to balance conflicting priorities and make decisions accordingly
- proactive and enthusiastic attitude, with the ability to anticipate needs of team members and act as necessary
- good judgement and discretion on confidential matters
- working as part of a team.
If you are ready to take on a new role in a busy team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Macquarie Asset Management (MAM) is a full-service asset manager, offering a diverse range of products including securities investment management, infrastructure and real asset management, and fund and equity-based structured products.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.