|Job Type:||Full Time|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS) division within Expedia Group in the role of Sales Training Programme Manager.
The Sales Training Programme Manager will be responsible for the design of a wide range of sales specific training solutions that will look to further enable our sales teams to meet their targets. From onboarding through to specific training on products, processes and tools, this role immerses itself into the world of sales and looks to translate complex information into easily understood training materials.
Who you are…
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of technical training philosophy and adult educational practices.
- Experience in instructional design and/or content development
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including listening, written and oral presentation.
- Ability to present specialized subject material and facilitate group discussion in a professional environment.
- Expert content writing skills, together with knowledge of the end to end content development process.
- Experience in delivering virtual presentations or instructional sessions.
- Proven ability to build strong relations with leaders and business stakeholders.
- The ability and desire to travel and work flexible hours to provide both training and support to multiple global locations.
- Experience of developing and producing online course materials in a variety of content formats.
- Solid project planning and management skills.
- An understanding of the regulatory and legal requirements when using media assets such as copyright, intellectual property (IP) rights, web accessibility etc.
- Familiarity with relevant computer programmes and course delivery platforms including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Showpad Coach.
- Strong attention to detail, superior organisational skills, self-direction, and motivation.
What you’ll do…
- Design online self-facilitated, face to face and virtual training sessions to our sales teams.
- Collaborate with content production providers (internal and external) to deliver and developed content on time, to specification and within budget.
- Establish close working relationships across all functions within EPS in order to keep job and industry knowledge current.
- Design, launch and maintain new training materials across a variety of delivery methods on our product, process and tools.
- Design, launch and maintain a new sales onboarding programme that works in harmony with both the Expedia Group and our divisional EPS onboarding programme.
- Monitor and review the effectiveness all our sales training opportunities to drive continuous improvement.
- Provide follow-up support and assessment testing, on an ongoing basis, to determine the effectiveness of the training provided.
- Be responsible for training and activities in specific markets / regions with minimal supervision.
Why join us…
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.