|Job Type:||Full Time|
Location: London (Angel)
Start date: June 2020
Duration: 10-12 weeks full-time internship
- Penultimate year of a bachelor’s/master’s degree programme, graduating in 2021
- Permanent work authorisation for this location is required
- Please ensure you apply with your CV in English
- If you have graduated from university, unfortunately you are not eligible for this internship position. Please see www.lifeatexpedia.com for further opportunities
Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS) is the business to business (B2B) partnership brand of Expedia Group. We work with partners to boost revenues and increase customer loyalty by providing access to competitive rates and availability through our suite of robust products built on leading technology.
Sales Enablement support EPS by increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of the global sales team. We do this by engaging, energising and training the sales community and providing the relevant information at the right time, via the right channel to the sales team.
In this role you will work closely with the Sales Enablement Managers and the Product Marketing team to ensure the sales teams receive information on product rollouts, new processes and projects. You will also post and organise collateral in the knowledge base, coordinate emails and newsletters and help the coordination of sales calls. Interns will gain experience in coordinating information and projects across multiple functions, understand how to triage feedback and represent the voice of sales in internal forums and working groups, learn how to build highly impactful collateral and simplify the communication for the sales team so they can succeed in a high growth and fast paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the Sales Enablement Managers and the Product Marketing team to ensure the sales teams receive the right information at the right time on product rollouts, new processes and projects through the collateral posted in the knowledge base
- Help the sales team in achieving their targets, especially focusing on campaigns to ensure EPS are focusing resources on the right deals and are systematic in our go to market approach
- Improve planning processes: assist the Sales Enablement Managers by liaising with the global sales team and the functions to keep the global calendar of events constantly updated and prioritise activities based on sales team capacity
- Assist the Sales Enablement team on projects as necessary, eg. designing step by step guides for the sales team, collecting feedback from sales on processes that can be improved etc.
Who you are:
You’ll fit this role if you have:
- Currently enrolled in a degree programme, graduating in 2021
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workloads in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills to effectively deliver information to the sales team and other colleagues
- A results-orientated, enthusiastic approach, able to work in a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and a willingness to learn new marketing software applications
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, HTML and marketing automation tools a plus
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.