|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
You'll be part of the team that plays a critical role for driving strategic and operational improvements that impact the business performance of ads. The team operates like an internal consulting group and you will work collaboratively with product managers, tech and sales teams to boost ads inventory, revenue, and our games’ KPIs. You will fully immerse yourself in data, drawing insights from analysis to develop compelling, well-thought-out recommendations and will manage key relationships.
* Identify growth opportunities, develop plans and propose recommendations to stakeholders across the organization
* Deliver business cases for new initiatives in coordination with Finance and Strategy teams
* Consolidate testing data and reporting across BPUs and communicate to relevant teams as part of project updates
* Create template business dashboards for the business and track progress
* Report on progress, KPIs and contribute to updates to leadership across Advertising and game studios
* Share best practices across the Business Performance teams
Skills to create thrills
As a Business Performance Manager in our Advertising business you’ll need a passion for growing businesses in the technology sector. You’ll have a talent for building strong professional relationships, and your influencing and communication skills should stand out from the crowd. You’ll have understanding of statistics, the ability to interpret data with confidence and drive through your recommendations.
* Problem solving and analytical skills
* Experience of using data visualisation software and SQL databases
* Highly analytical, with exceptional experience of big data decision making
* Good understanding of statistics, and the ability to interpret these with confidence and drive through your recommendation
* Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, results-orientated work environments
* Confident, collaborative and relationship focused- approaches business with a partnership mentality
* Strategy or management consulting experience
* Knowledge of mobile gaming and video, display and social advertising industry and technology BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics or equivalent
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.