We are looking for motivated, intelligent individuals who love to code to join our close-knit engineering team. We are agile and pride ourselves in getting our engineers up and running fast – expect to build and deploy your first feature in week one.
At FundApps you will see the inner workings of a fast-growing, bootstrapped startup. You will have as much support and responsibilities as anyone else in the team, working on real-life problems. You’ll be an engineer first and foremost but if you want to expand your skillset beyond programming we’ll give you opportunities to get involved.
Past interns have worked on:
- Our ground-breaking rules engine for monitoring investment compliance
- Designing modern web experiences and APIs for our clients
- Collaborating with our Client Services team to build the features that our clients want
- Developing functionality across our stack, from AWS infrastructure to React components
- Currently studying a computer science tertiary qualification
- Demonstrated ability to code
- Super hungry to learn software engineering practices and roll your sleeves up
- Permission to work in the UK
- Generally, be an awesome teammate with a sense of humour!
Life at FundApps
- 🎓 £1,000 learning budget each year and unlimited professional development leave
- 💰 Peer micro-bonuses through Bonusly
- 🕐 Flexible working - 90% of our team do it regularly
- 🚢 25 days holiday leave + an extra day next year if you use it all
- 🎁 Birthday off
- ❤️ Unlimited volunteering leave
- 👶 26 weeks paid leave for all new parents regardless of gender, location or family structure
- 😷 Unlimited sick and compassionate leave
- 🎤 Monthly team outings, including crazy golf, karaoke and escape rooms
- 💡 Peer-led ‘Brown-bag lunch’ learning sessions
- 💰 Matched pension contribution up to 10%
- 🏊 Flexible Wellbeing Allowance
We are proud of the diversity of all FundAppers - it makes us strong. You will find flexibility around religious observances, our national flags all around the office, a monthly ‘Laydeez who lunch’ and a Pride celebration with some epic Cher and RuPaul playlists! If you’re looking for a workplace where you can just be yourself, you’re in the right place.