|Job Type:||Full Time|
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
Poly is seeking the right candidate for the position of Contact Center technology manager and regional network operations manager. The person in this position will drive transformation of enterprise capability to meet the shifting expectations of our internal customers. They will partner with enterprise architects and technology leaders to determine and contribute to the determination of technical and operational needs of network, telephony and contact center solutions.
- Design, implement and support our contact center infrastructure solutions (inbound / outbound, IVR, Workforce Management SIP, CTI Integration, Call Recording, Analytics)
- Demonstrate strong understanding of customer service domain, architecture and contact center
- Demonstrate strong understanding of supporting technologies such as remote and virtual desktop management, VoIP, storage, backup, web, middleware, database, Active Directory, and other technologies needed to operate customer contact centers
- Lead the IT contact center global support team
- Build relationships with technical & business leaders and business decision-makers to enhance collaboration, information sharing, decision-making, and influence decisions
- Demonstrate an understanding of customer service methodologies and best practices for a service organization focusing on contact centers and contact center key metrics
- Evaluate emerging Contact Center technologies
- Ability to present new technology ideas to Contact Center leadership and customers
- Work experience with extensive knowledge of voice, messaging, and email contact center technologies including SIP, TDM, CM, Intelligent Call Routing, IVR, Call Routing, WFM, ACD, etc.
- Extensive experience in Contact Center Production Operations, Contact Center Technologies and Contact Center strategies.
- Understanding of business processes and (digital) transformation and how they relate to customer experience technology
- Proven strong leadership, performance management and coaching skills to build a high performing team while defining clear accountability and expectations
- Excellent communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment and management skills, and the ability to work effectively with internal customer, IT management, and staff.
- Well versed with omni-channel technologies
- Strong leadership capability, executing as appropriate in the areas of responsibility
- Extensive knowledge of infrastructure planning and operations, design and deployment, as well as system life cycle management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, establish rapport and persuade others.
- Knowledge of business operations and processes.
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
- Knowledge of call center environments and voice portal routing with knowledge and experience with Genesys call center applications such as SIP, URS , GVP, eServices.
- 5-8 years of experience in enterprise, application, and/or information architecture related to contact centers technologies.
- 3-5 years of experience as a technical lead/manager managing teams of size of 3-5 resources.
- Cisco networking experience.
- Server management (VMs and Windows OS) experience.
Poly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.
We give you the opportunity to drive your career and development as you want it to. We will also offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme as well as a variety of flexible benefits to suit you that include annual leave, pension scheme, Life Assurance, Dental, and Medical etc.
Your application may be subject to a background check, in accordance with local legislation.