|Job Type:||Full Time|
JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.1 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan, Chase and Bank One brands, the firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
About JPMorgan Treasury Services
The Treasury Services (www.jpmorganchase.com/ts) business of JPMorgan Chase is a top-ranked, full-service provider of cash management and currency clearing, providing solutions to corporations, financial services institutions, middle market companies, small businesses, governments and municipalities worldwide. With more than 50,000 clients and operations in 36 countries, JPMorgan Chase Treasury Services is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services.
A Client Service Account Manager maintains and enhances best in class Client Service to a designated portfolio of top tier Treasury Services Clients, promoting 100% Client satisfaction by interacting with the Client on service & operating issues and opportunities.
- Manage and provide best in class client service to a portfolio of top tier clients.
- Develop, maintain and broaden partnerships with Clients
- Understand Clients’ business to predict their needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Become the Clients’ trusted advisor
- Assist in developing and executing strategic Client plans
- Promote use of self-service tools to reduce number of Client enquiries
- Analyse payment and associated activities in order to identify efficiencies and cross sell opportunities
- Promote sharing of experience and best practice across the Service team
- Participate in and support TS initiatives
- Identify opportunities for product development and enhancement
- Develop internal partnerships (e.g. Sales, Operations, Product Management, WSS)
- Identify and escalate potential risk associated with Client activities
- Record all Client interactions (e.g. calls, meetings, issues, proactive communications)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, additional language is an advantage
- Ability to work effectively under pressure whilst maintaining a professional manner
- Dual-ability to work effectively as both a team player and alone
- Demonstration of cultural sensitivity and awareness
- Proven negotiation skills
- Strong organisational skills; ability to manage multiple priorities whilst meeting deadlines
- Ability to develop and mobilise internal networks and resources
- Ability to effectively use and manage multiple systems
- Client service and portfolio management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Treasury Services products, processes and risk policies.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.