|Job Type:||Full Time|
If you’re looking for an internship where you’re part of the engineering team and where you’re working on real problems that help businesses focus on what they do best, we would love to talk to you!
We have paid internships for 3 and 6 months from June 2020.
We believe in providing the trust and autonomy so everyone can do their best work. From the way we work to the way our managers support you and your development, our goal is to provide an environment in which you can continuously learn, grow, ask questions and not be afraid to fail - and when we do, we take that opportunity to learn.
You’ll be treated as a fully fledged member of the team from day one, working on interesting, challenging projects that are integral to our product and to the company’s success. You’ll work closely with experienced engineers and we’ll encourage you to continuously learn in a collaborative environment.
Among other things we will:
- Focus on your growth and development: you’ll have regular discussions with your manager about your personal goals, feedback, coaching, and learning so you make the most out of your internship.
- Ownership and autonomy: we give engineers problems to solve rather than specifications to implement and end to end ownership - we want to support you to do this as well!
You’ll also get an insight into how a fast-growing tech company works and how the different areas of our business interact. Find out how our Engineering Managers have approached previous internships here.
- You believe the best products are built through collaboration
- You’re passionate about technology
- You’re constantly looking for ways to improve
- You’ve experimented with building applications for the web
- You believe that code must be well-tested, and that tests are a helpful tool in driving design
Please note that we will be reviewing applications during the first week of November and arranging initial phone interviews for the middle of November. Unfortunately we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time. All applicants will hear from someone in the GoCardless Talent team about the outcome of their application.