|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you energetic, motivated and looking to make an impact at a ground-breaking tech company, powered by the world’s largest online travel platform?
In this role, you will help deliver superb customer service and offer knowledgeable travel advice to our top level VIP clients, acting as an authority in VIP/First Class Business Travel and aiming to delight our customers.
Egencia may be known as the corporate business travel arm of the Expedia Group, but behind the scenes, life couldn’t be less corporate. Egencians are pioneers, problem-solvers and people-people who collaborate globally to give business travellers the very best experience every day.
What you’ll do:
- You will develop an insightful and professional relationship with key bookers and Travel Managers
- You understand and deliver to the individual need of our VIP clients
- You will answer calls and emails from clients within Service Level Agreements with emphasis on service and excellent quality
- You will set up systems, checks and processes to meet the traveller needs and avoid any incidents or errors
- You use technical experience and customer questioning skills to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- You will maximize opportunities through the sales of ancillary products such as hotels, cars, valet parking, etc.
Who you are:
- You have significant experience as a Corporate Travel Consultant / Agent
- You have extensive experience in the use of Amadeus ideally, or any other GDS such as Galileo, Worldspan or Sabre
- You possess superb knowledge of worldwide travel, first class fares and hotels
- Customer service describes you – you understand customers’ needs and create solutions
- You are capable of prioritizing, multi-tasking and handling high volume effectively
- Strong communication; Thrive in a social environment
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.