|Job Type:||Full Time|
Ad Operations Specialist - Analytics
Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational?
Would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at Vrbo, part of the Expedia Group.
Our mission is to make every holiday rental in the world available to every traveller in the world through our online marketplace.
We're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect holiday rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Vrbo for a Display Ad Ops Specialist to join our Growth Marketing team, reporting to the Ad Operations and Performance Management Manager for Digital and Social Media.
This is a global role, which will work across digital and social media marketing channels to support global acquisition marketing efforts in EMEA, Americas and APAC markets.
Who You Are:
- Building and maintaining performance reports across social and display marketing channels to provide the team and internal partners with accurate and timely performance overviews of always on media
- Working with internal partners on requirements and data needs to develop dashboards incorporating data signals from multiple internal and external sources
- Interpreting performance data to share appropriate insights and recommendations with the digital media teams on campaign performance, including but not limited to, detailed audience, bidding, creative and spend analysis
- Partner with Data Science and Analytics teams to define and incorporate incrementality and multi-touch attribution signals in performance measurement
- Leveraging internal audience signals and databases to build and deliver segments to marketing platforms including Google, Facebook and others, and automate audience delivery where possible
- Incorporating audience segments into creative strategies through dynamic ad servers and marketing platforms, specifically Google Marketing Platform
- Work with established media partners like Facebook and Google on technical implementations, and develop requirements for new channel/platform integrations
- Monitor campaign quality and health metrics, such as viewability, brand safety, bid win/loss etc. to inform media buying and maintain incrementality across campaign tactics
- QAing of campaign set-up and tracking integrity of ads and organic media via data analysis
You You Are:
To be successful you will bring the following experience:
- Experience in media analytics roles, with a focus on supporting large scale and complex global digital ad campaigns
- Advanced Excel user and experience developing reporting capabilities through other data visualisation platforms like Looker and Tableau
- Hands on experience with SQL and self serve Cloud Data Platforms
- Knowledge of the Google Marketing Platform stack, with particular focus on Analytics360 and Campaign Manager
- Familiarity with other display, social media and video ad management platforms
- Experience working in agile environments and practicing Agile working frameworks preferred
- Strong communication and collaborative working skills with the ability to articulate challenges and opportunities to key stakeholders
- Superb troubleshooting skills and strong attention to detail
- A collaborative approach and ability to interact with cross-functional teams including data science, engineering and product
- Fluent English
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on Vrbo.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Casual dress.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where extraordinary people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, Vrbo®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Vrbo, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. Vrbo is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.