|Job Type:||Full Time|
We have a new opportunity for a Reporting Systems & Solution Specialist for an experienced Anaplan user with some Financial Accounting experience. Based at our Bardon Hill offices in Coalville, you will support with financial planning, budgeting and forecasting processes and also engage with lean continuous improvement project activity, looking to streamline and automate our financial and business processes. If you are looking for a varied role where you can establish relationships with the Finance community and wider business to enhance best practice, this is a superb move to further your career.
About the role
Reporting to the Finance Operations and Process Improvement Manager, elements to the role include:
- Supporting the financial planning, budgeting and forecasting processes to required timelines, to include monthly, quarterly, annual reporting and ad-hoc requirements.
- Providing accurate, timely and relevant production cost information to business unit stakeholders using standard BI toolset.
- Ensuring the integrity of both accounting data and production of standard/non-standard reports.
- Involvement in activities to consolidate the Group forecasts and planning requirements.
- Maintenance and continual improvement of an integrated planning and budgeting process within the company.
- Utilisation of lean principles / continuous improvement to drive process improvement across all accounting departments.
What will you bring?
- Strong IT skills - you will be an experienced user of Anaplan (cloud based planning solution), QlikView Application, Insight software (previously GLI), Excel and GSuite.
- Knowledge of development methodologies, data mining and analytical capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships with stakeholders across all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to manage time and prioritise work with ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Resilient, with postive and proactive in outlook.
- Flexibility to work outside of core office hours from time to time.
- University Degree in Accounting or related business field is preferred.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognizing the contribution you bring
- Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
We plan to commence interviews for this role week commencing 4th November 2019.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
To be at the heart of construction, we see our people at the forefront of the construction industry, transforming it into a more sustainable future. We employ highly talented, experienced and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. We have industry-leading capability in innovation, enabling us to anticipate and meet the changing needs of our customers. We are committed to developing strong and positive relationships with the communities we live and work in. LafargeHolcim has a global footprint with leadership positions in the vast majority of its markets and a diversified portfolio with a good balance between mature and developing markets positioned in highly populated areas.
About Aggregate Industries
We’re at the front line of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 270 sites and more than 3,900 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services.
We’re also a proud member of LafargeHolcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 90,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets.