|Job Type:||Full Time|
We have a new opportunity for a Finance Reporting Specialist based at our Bardon Hill offices in Coalville. In this role, you will support with financial planning, budgeting and forecasting processes and also engage with lean continuous improvement project activity, as we look to streamline and automate our financial and business processes. If you have experience working in a Finance team with planning systems (ideally, Anaplan or Cognos) and you are looking for a varied role where you can establish trusted relationships with the Finance community and wider business to enhance best practice, this is a superb move to further your career.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Performance Reporting & Financial Planning, elements to the role include:
- Supporting the financial planning, budgeting and forecasting processes to required timelines, to include monthly, quarterly, annual reporting and ad-hoc requirements.
- Providing accurate, timely and relevant production cost information to business unit stakeholders using standard BI toolset.
- Ensuring the integrity of both accounting data and production of standard/non-standard reports.
- Involvement in activities to consolidate the Group forecasts and planning requirements.
- Maintenance and continual improvement of an integrated planning and budgeting process within the company.
- Utilisation of lean principles / continuous improvement to drive process improvement across all accounting departments.
What will you bring?
- Experience working in a Finance team
- Graduate level degree in Accounting or related business field is preferred.
- Strong IT skills - ideally with experience using Anaplan or Cognos, QlikView Application, Insight software (previously GLI), Excel and GSuite.
- Strong analytical capability, with the ability to manage time, prioritise work and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders across all levels of the organisation.
- Resilient, with postive and proactive in outlook.
- Flexibility to work outside of core office hours from time to time.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognizing the contribution you bring
- Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
To be at the heart of construction, we see our people at the forefront of the construction industry, transforming it into a more sustainable future. We employ highly talented, experienced and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. We have industry-leading capability in innovation, enabling us to anticipate and meet the changing needs of our customers. We are committed to developing strong and positive relationships with the communities we live and work in. LafargeHolcim has a global footprint with leadership positions in the vast majority of its markets and a diversified portfolio with a good balance between mature and developing markets positioned in highly populated areas.
About Aggregate Industries
We’re at the front line of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 270 sites and more than 3,900 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services.
We’re also a proud member of LafargeHolcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 90,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets.