Big Bank Funding. FinTech Thinking.
Our technology teams in the UK work closely with HSBC’s global businesses to help design and build digital services that allow our millions of customers around the world, to bank quickly, simply and securely. We also run and manage our IT infrastructure, data centres and core banking systems that power the world’s leading international bank.
Our multi-disciplined teams include: DevOps engineers, IT architects, front and back end developers, infrastructure specialists, cyber experts, as well as project and programme managers.
We work in small, agile DevOps teams with colleagues around the world from our offices at the Bluefin Building in Southwark, our global headquarters in Canary Wharf, and multiple other locations around the UK including Sheffield, Leeds, Barnsley and Birmingham.
Following extensive investment across our Technology and Digital domains and with plans for continued expansion throughout 2019 and beyond, we are currently seeking a Core Engineering and DevOps Lead (ForgeRock) to join HSBC Technology.
We are looking for someone to help us build and run our Agile software development teams, helping to HSBC’s online banking services as we move away from the monolithic architectures to a new microservices platform. Your role will be to inspire, lead and drive the continuous improvement of our processes, tooling and engineering practices. Our Leads are all hands-on coders and key contributors to architecture and design.
We’re looking for passionate, team loving, agile evangelising, technology enthusiasts to join the team and become part of our journey to shape and change the future of HSBC.
- Building team of ForgeRock SMEs across the various HSBC delivery centres and mentor them.
- Lead by example with a collaborative attitude within a demanding, maturing Agile environment
- Create standards and best practices to follow for ForgeRock build
- Responsible for quality of all the deliverables across all these locations
- Follow Continuous Delivery practices and how they affect product quality and delivery
- Be able to demonstrate you can manage, lead, motivate, mentor and coach teams of Engineers
- Build highly productive teams of technically talented engineers