Creative Production Manager - Global Commercial Banking
Some careers offer brighter prospects than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
When you think of driving growth do you focus on the customer? Do you get your energy from making things simple? At HSBC Global Commercial Banking we’re leveraging our size and strength and investing in disruptive technological change to simplify the business. We are building a world-class organisation capable of high-paced, end-to-end transformation centred on our customers. We need innovative thinkers and doers to help deliver our ambition.
We invest in our people and have a variety of open roles in Commercial Banking. If you decide to join us, we will support your growth and development and provide you with the opportunity to be part of a significant commercial transformation. With the world’s global bank, you will get the chance to work with and influence a wide range of businesses in the 50+ countries and territories where we operate, from small enterprises to mid-market companies and large multinationals. You’ll play a strategic role in driving our investments to success and delivering a customer experience fit for the future.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Creative Production Manager.
Customer Experience and Sales Development (CESD) is a new function and Strategic Business Initiative aligned to CMB’s Strategic Business Outcomes, charged with defining, developing and implementing “new-state” internal sales strategy and capabilities (digital/technology sales capability enhancements and development of CMB’s sales culture) and redefining the customer experience across all touch-points to deliver competitive advantage and enhance CMB’s unique global positioning. This is an exciting new team, with a full agenda for the next 3 years.
Reporting to the Engagement Lead within Customer Experience & Sales Development (CESD), the role will support the strategy, functional build-out and operational requirements of the newly created CESD function.
In this role, you will:
- Managing the day-to-day CESD identity across the CMB frontline to help us driving functional and wider CMB culture.
- Help to produce and promote the use of digital media such as website content creation, assisting in video/vlog/podcast production and the respective logistics management.
- Managing and promoting a global ‘social media’ presence across the CMB frontline
- Support the CESD function to engage with the global teams.
- Given the function is currently at the inception stage, the role holder would be expected to upskill quickly to undertake and oversee varying activities in relation to the creation and establishment of the function which may be wide ranging hence a high degree of flexibility and adaptability is required.