|Job Type:||Full Time|
Global is one of the world’s leading Media & Entertainment groups. As the UK’s largest commercial radio company, Global reaches more than 32 million people every week including 25 million on the radio alone through its respected media brands; Capital, Heart, Classic FM, Smooth, LBC, Radio X, Capital XTRA and Gold. Global recently moved into outdoor advertising following the major acquisitions of Primesight, Outdoor Plus and Exterion Media. With over 250,000 outdoor advertising points, Global is one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in Europe. The company headquarters is in London’s iconic Leicester Square.
The team you’ll be joining:
You will join our 60 strong, award-winning content solutions team in London whose purpose is to create and deliver cross-platform campaigns to the highest possible standard. As a Content Solutions Manager you will be selling content led solutions to some of the UK’s largest national agency groups. Success in this role requires immaculate client service, a creative approach and thorough knowledge of our brands to ensure Global builds long-term client relationships and partnerships that encourage continued investment into our brands and platforms.
What you’ll be doing:
- To drive Content Solutions Revenue and ensure we achieve all revenue targets.
- To build key relationships with our customers across your designated agencies.
- To respond to client briefs via both written and face-to-face presentations.
- To be instrumental in internal brainstorms with programming, creating integrated content-led ideas to take to market.
- To work in partnership with Media Managers to identify and convert Content Solutions briefs, proactively and reactively
- Day to day management of your Account Manager
- To work closely with all Media Managers, Account Managers, Strategic Partnerships, Commercial Programming, and Creative to ensure all Solutions working practices are adhered to.
- To become fully competent in selling all online, digital, mobile and DAX opportunities, and ensuring that the team are kept up to speed in this area
- To have a thorough knowledge of all Solutions opportunities across Global Radio, updating and pitching these to your agency clients.
- To build effective Keynote presentations that excite our clients with the solutions we have to offer
- To utilise our internal CRM system, Salesforce, to keep opportunities up to date, submit briefs and forecast revenue accurately.
- To have regular meetings with your Group Media Manager to report revenue potential & opportunities.
What we expect of you:
- Delivering the highest level of service to your agency clients through efficient understanding/representation of client requirements;
- Managing your Account Manager on all projects;
- Developing strong working relationships with Agencies and Clients to ensure Global becomes a partner of choice and secures repeat business;
- Developing pro-active opportunities for your agency clients;
- Exploring all relevant commercial opportunities to ensure that Solutions activity for key client exceeds expectations;
- Developing strong working relationships with Commercial Programming to ensure all Content Solutions briefs are responded to quickly and with innovative, relevant ideas;
- Working with the wider team to help produce compelling case studies and award entries for campaigns that you have worked on;
Key Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3-4 years working experience in a media environment; with at least 1-2 years in agency sales with at least 1-2 years of selling creative solutions.
- Previous experience of working directly with agencies or clients ideally within media
- A thorough understanding of a cross media activity and the role of other media in the marketing mix
- A working knowledge of London agencies and personnel
- A sound knowledge of radio and the commercial opportunity it offers
- To be able to sell confidently and engage face to face with Senior Personnel and Influencers with our clients and agencies
- To have a proactive approach in identifying new clients and opportunities
- To demonstrate a strategic approach to business, able to create strong rationale as to why clients should use Global Radio
- To have a creative thought process coming up with ideas for clients and the team to sell
- To work well in a team, providing support and help for all your colleagues
- Negotiation – to be able to influence and manage people effectively.
Who you’ll be working with:
- Content Solutions Group Managers
- Account Manager
- Commercial Programming
- Strategic Partnerships Team
- Global Interactive
- Global Events Teams
- Global Creative
- Key Clients and Key Agency Personnel
- Relevant Digital and Creative Agencies
- Experiential Partners