|Job Type:||Full Time|
CIB – Treasury Services – Implementation Delivery Manager – Associate or VP
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporates, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With over $23 trillion of assets under custody and $440 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Wholesale Payments (WP) is one of the world’s largest, most trusted and innovative full-service providers of domestic and international cash management, liquidity, commercial card, FX, escrow solutions and merchant services. With more than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, public sector agencies and non-government clients in over 180 countries across the globe, we offer specialized solutions that provide operating efficiencies and value beyond other standardized solutions available in the market. Our global product and technology platform, integrated client service model and network of operational centers enable WP to deliver a consistent set of services to clients no matter where they are across the world.
J.P. Morgan’s Transaction Services (TS) business is one of the world’s largest providers of cash management, liquidity and escrow services that help resolve the working capital and efficiency challenges facing treasury professionals. TS is essential to clients and the firm, providing value-added solutions and services to clients, a source of liquidity for the firm and steady revenue and earnings growth for the business and its shareholders. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in more than 180 countries and territories entrust their Transaction Services business to J.P. Morgan.
For further insight to JPM Wholesale Payment download the J.P Morgan Treasury Services App available at the App Store on your smart phone.
The Team is responsible for implementing all new Wholesale Payments cash management business within agreed timeframes, using a tried and tested methodology to ramp up revenue. Must provide accurate and timely implementation statuses and escalate issues that put the target date at risk. Partners closely with the Implementation Project Manager, Operations, and other internal partners to ensure a successful project delivery and client experience. Manages multiple deals/projects concurrently that may have competing priorities, resources, and timelines. Develops subject matter expertise and leverages gained skills and experience to share with colleagues. Must work independently with minimal supervision, as well as contribute to the larger project deal team.
- Implement Cash and liquidity Management solutions between established EMEA booking locations, of varying size and complexity, primarily in EMEA, but also globally in line with bank’s legal entity strategy.
- Project manage transitions and migrations by being the central point to both internal and external customers.
- Provide assistance to the Sales Team in scoping target solution
- Develop project plans as agreed for each deal incorporating the methodology used within the Project Management Team. Provide guidance to the client with respect to the tasks and their role within the plan.
- Work with internal and external parties to deliver the solution within specific time frames.
- Drive regular client meetings/calls to review the project against the plan.
- Update internal tracking reports on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Provide support to team colleagues as required.
- Either through own initiative, or through teams, be a pro-active member of the department, working to reduce implementation cycle time.
Skills / Experience
Qualifications / Experience:
- Knowledge of key Treasury management products
- Experience in dealing with Large Corporate clients
- Project management skills
- Proven experience in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio etc.
- Language skills preferable. Must be able to communicate verbally and orally to a fluent level in English. Other language skills an advantage but not essential
- Strong communication skills internally and externally across multiple levels of seniority
- Strong presentation skills and negotiating skills essential
- Team player
- Innovator, willing to challenge the status-quo.
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
“JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.”