|Location:||Bath and North East Somerset|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Manage the sourcing procurement plan for assigned EPC Projects as EPC Sourcing Project Coordinator. Apply sourcing policy, interface between supplier and entity with respect to specifications and budgets. Comprehensive in-depth understanding of purchasing and sourcing concepts and principles in the own part of the function. Strong knowledge of purchasing concepts in order to help drive supplier performance.
- Manage Sourcing input to EPC Projects – act as POC for sourcing in interface with project and key functions and customer as appropriate.
- Manage relationships with suppliers for PO execution.
- Manage procurement plan related to project P6 schedule and resolve problems and schedule changes.
- Update ERP as required in line with schedule reviews.
- Negotiate the best commercial and technical package for project requirements.
- Work with allocated key suppliers to monitor and improve On Time Delivery and Quality statistics to target levels.
- Manage overall sourcing costing related to Project budget ensuring budget requirements are met.
- Communicates across direct organization. Presents to customer in specific purchasing space and on cross functional teams on how purchasing contributes to overall strategy.
- Assists in the continuous development of the Sourcing function towards best practice.
- Identify and deliver value-adding opportunities from the supply chain. Advises Functional managers or other Functions regarding approaches, processes and procedures in the own field.
- Project leader of medium-large sized projects within Sourcing organization.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university / college or equivalent experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more