|Job Type:||Full Time|
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world’s wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
Our team of specialists works seamlessly to help our clients achieve their financial goals and aspirations. We’re proud to be named ‘2019 Best Private Bank for Ultra-High-Net-Worth Clients’ by Euromoney: Egypt, France, Greece, Italy, Lebanon, Qatar, Spain, United Arab Emirates and UK
- Relevant Degree/Qualification and/or relevant commercial experience
- Experience in financial services industry and interest in Wealth Management
- Good working knowledge of Italian and/or Spanish and/or German and/or French in addition to fluent English
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills - methodical, process driven
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise and work with tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong proficiency with MS Office package (specifically MS Excel and MS Word)
We are looking for a highly disciplined and self-motivated individual, who is able to multi-task while remaining focused on accuracy and attention to detail.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete a video interview powered by HireVue
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.