|Job Type:||Full Time|
Develop and maintain systems, rules, and processes to ensure fulfilment of internal and external requirements. Ensures that projects and products are capable and will meet specified standards (Preventive). Requires mastery of a body of theoretical knowledge. Requires developed and strong foundation of function skills and knowledge of relevant technologies
- Engineering Procure Construct tendering and project execution phases.
- Verify contractual and regulatory requirements are fulfilled and have maximized customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Establish and execute project quality plan, witness-points, quality records for compliance with contract.
- Ensure customer quality requirement, Feedback of Experience (FOE)/Lessons Learned are taken into account in the tender proposal to avoid deviation and to continually improve execution processes.
- Develops new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations.
- Works together with business leadership at Senior and Executive level.
- Specifies needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done.
- Delivers products as part of a team. Works on cross functional teams.
- Alternatively: Leads analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with strong experience in Quality).
- Proven experience in QA Engineering
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more