|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Global Liquidity Solutions team has responsibility for all liquidity management and cash deposit and investment products and revenues for the clients of the Treasury Services (TS) division. Product Managers and Client Solutions Specialists work in partnership with the TS Sales & relationship organizations to structure cash deposit, concentration, notional pooling and investment solutions for their clients. The Liquidity Solutions team is responsible for a book of over $250 billion in client balances.
Associate level position, accountable for driving the execution of three core objectives by working collaboratively with functional and regional partners (PSS/Sales, CIB Treasury, Compliance, Finance & Business Management and others):
1. Deposit Book Management – Assist in the managing of TS EMEA on-balance sheet deposit books – both on a booked and sub-dom basis, with the aim of promoting the growth of operating balances
2. Balance Sheet Strategy – Leverage existing balance sheet and pricing data in order to develop revenue growth strategies for the TS EMEA on-balance sheet deposit book.
3. Global Liquidity Product Positioning – Promote and drive operating balance growth and non-operating balance reduction strategies in partnership with Sales teams, and to ensure the appropriate monitoring and management of new business opportunities.
1. Deposit Book Management
- Assist with global deposits monitoring and efficiency initiatives; proactive trend management, revenue and profitability analytics, and balance growth strategy.
- Contribute to the appropriate pricing and rate sensitivity management of on-balance sheet deposit pricing across all currencies (EMEA booked and sub-dom).
- Interface with Corporate and CIB Treasury to ensure balance sheet is tightly managed at a currency and branch level.
- Develop analytical tools to assist in the decision-making process of strategic targets for on-balance sheet deposits.
- Identify opportunities to proactively drive TS EMEA on-balance sheet deposits agenda, especially operating balance growth and other profitability initiatives.
- Assist with senior management, global and regional reporting to ensure necessary metrics driving business growth are monitored and presented in a timely manner
- Proactively partner with TS Sales and GCB to promote TS Liquidity offering with CIB clients.
- Partner with TS Training, PSS and other internal teams to maximize knowledge sharing.
- Monitor pipeline and drive from opportunity through implementation to ramp of balances on balance sheet. Work with Sales and Implementation teams to ensure delivery on underperforming deals.
- Gather and ensure access of relevant competitor information for Global Liquidity teams
Qualifications / Experience
Able to evidence previous experience in transaction banking and/or treasury experience in financial services.
- Solid Excel and VBA skills.
- Product Management experience preferred.
- Strong financial, analytical and strategic skill set.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Execution-oriented self-starter who likes to take initiative, and is able to get things done
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills including business case creation.
- Banking knowledge, including knowledge of the TS business and Liquidity Management preferred.
- Understanding of Treasury/Regulatory aspects and how clients interact with Liquidity solutions.
- Robust analytical skills coupled with ability to assimilate large quantities of data into meaningful analysis
- Strong influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint (PitchPro)
- Project Management skills
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.