|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
* Overseeing the resourcing all of all creative projects
* Reporting on project status, workloads and accounts
* Managing daily schedules
* Making sure clear and detailed briefs are received from stakeholders, on time.
* Reschedule projects based on new or changing priorities
* Excellent at creating time plans, process flows and documentation that simplifies workflow
* Report to management about the current workflow, and communicate any issues with workload coming in
* Reacting quickly and efficiently to changing priorities and provide clear communication
* Seek to continually improve processes within the team to increase efficiencies
* Identify freelance requirements from initial request, to on-boarding to suitable exit.
* Work with freelancers and temporary contractors, getting them up to speed on jobs they will assist with.
* Able to tackle situations and stakeholders at all levels in order to unblock and ensure the correct process and deadlines are met.
Skills to create thrills
* 2-3 year’s experience working within a Traffic Manager role
* Proven traffic management experience
* Resourcing experience with high volume of projects
* Manage multiple work streams in a fast moving environment
* Ability to identify potential issues/risks
* Experience working with teams of designers and creatives
* Adept at briefing creative teams and reporting into clients
* Great attention to detail and the ability to handle fast paced complexity and change
* Good negotiation and problem solving skills
* Constantly looking to improve efficiencies and iterate
* Flexible approach to challenges with a solid understanding of the variables involved in project delivery
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.