|Job Type:||Full Time|
Global is one of the world’s leading Media & Entertainment groups. As the UK’s largest commercial radio company, Global reaches more than 32 million people every week including 25 million on the radio alone through its respected media brands; Capital, Heart, Classic FM, Smooth, LBC, Radio X, Capital XTRA and Gold. Global recently moved into outdoor advertising following the major acquisitions of Primesight, Outdoor Plus and Exterion Media. With over 250,000 outdoor advertising points, Global is one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in Europe.
The Media Manager will use their ability to build and foster strong relationships with key stakeholders and influence buy-in to leverage all possible revenue. You will be a team player who thrives in a highly fluid, agile environment and delivers excellent customer service with innovative sales solutions. The Media Manager will oversee a portfolio of assigned clients, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
This role demands proactivity, enthusiasm, passion and an unerring willingness to succeed.
Role & Responsibilities
- Contribute to delivering weekly, monthly and quarterly team sales targets
- Develop and nurture new and existing relationships with both external partners and internal stakeholders
- Apply your detailed knowledge of the Global Outdoor inventory to provide relevant solutions for briefs and development of proactive ideas
- Companion sell OOH alongside other media platforms to win business and drive revenue
- Use exceptional negotiation and selling in order to maintain trading rates and secure high-volume deals
- Collaborate with OOH specialists in order to grow sales opportunities
- Manage and develop relationships with a range of stakeholders across Global
Key Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated media sales experience as an experienced Account Executive or Account Manager
- Tertiary educated in a relevant field
- Strong understanding of the UK Media market Place
- Direct agency sales experience and able to successfully pitch to clients
- Hitting and exceeding sales targets consistently in a team environment (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly)
- Proactive sales approach and able to deliver creative and innovative sales solutions
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Resilient and flexible individual who is interested in developing their ultimate career
- Proactive, innovative, motivated outlook and share the same passion for OOH
- A personal commitment to being ethical, resilient and determined to succeed.