|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a talented Wastewater Modelling Project Manager to join our team in Edinburgh, to help us deliver on our m2 framework with Scottish Water. This Framework offers up exciting opportunities to work on model maintenance, flooding and UID projects across Scotland - projects that will make a real difference to communities and the environment.
What will you be doing?
As a Wastewater Modelling Project Manager, you will lead teams of technical specialist in the delivery of modelling elements of Drainage Area Study (DAS), flooding, strategic and Unsatisfactory Intermittent Discharge (UID) projects. This will include coordinating the work of staff from our joint venture partners.
Your role will include monitoring project tasks against budgets and programme; coaching junior members of the team; building strong relationships with key clients; chairing technical meetings; and contributing your own technical expertise, potentially across a wider range of projects around our UK and global business.
What qualifications, experience and aptitudes will you need?
- Relevant degree-level qualification, and ideally Chartered with an appropriate professional body
- Significant experience with InfoWorks ICM / CS, including model build and verification
- Good organiser, with excellent multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Effective coach and communicator; able to explain your thought processes in a logical and coherent fashion in both oral presentations and written reports
- Solid awareness of commercial and project management
- Experience in flooding solution projects, strategic catchment studies and surface water management projects
- Track record in building strong relationships with key clients