|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior Analyst – Finance Operations
We are the Hotels.com Finance Team and we are looking to hire a dynamic and hardworking individual to join the new Finance Operations team.
You will join the team to support Hotels.com across multiple areas of the business (primarily including the support of our Affiliate partners, a network of organisations we collaborate with to promote our brand and increase our awareness to customers, and the Hotels.com Rewards Programme), introducing streamlined processes and risk and control management to enable the organisation to continue to grow and scale.
This position will be instrumental in supporting the business build robust processes and frameworks from which to base decisions and understand risk, ensuring reporting and controls are in place.
You will report to the Finance Operations Manager, based in the Hotels.com London office.
Part or Fully Qualified Accountant an advantage. Prior experience of working with affiliate partnerships or loyalty schemes is a definite plus but not a pre-requisite.
What you'll do:
- You will implement operational controls that help safeguard our finances, driving automation where possible, whilst remaining customer centric
- You will find opportunities and efficiencies through risk management reviews, including fraudulent behaviours.
- You will be the point of contact with the business teams to ensure operational maintenance and compliance to our processes and program rules across the organisation
- You will streamline the invoicing and billing processes with our Affiliate Partner Business for greater visibility and control over business and investment decisions
- You will partner with product and technology to bring operational controls and reporting to life
- You will help to identify commonalities across the different Brand Companies within Expedia Group to standardise our processes across the broader organisation
- You will run or work within teams on ad-hoc finance projects, as and when required, ensuring thorough implementation, helping to continually drive improvement and development of the department, keeping pace with business changes and market standards
Who you are:
- You will have experience in a technical operations role
- Education: University degree, 2:1 or higher
- You will have excellent analytical skills and attention to detail for assessing operational risks and implementing sufficient and robust controls
- You will have excellent organisational skills to handle different projects at a time
- You will have good commercial acumen and business partner skills with varying divisions of an organisation
- You will have excellent analytical, communication and influencing skills (both written and oral)
- You are a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual with a professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes that our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We passionately strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
We believe in flexible working and this role could be fulfilled on a flexible working set-up, this can be discussed during the interview process
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.