|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Collect data through in-house and publicly available information to identify unusual transaction activity.
- Review and analyze the underlying data to accurately support decision making, which may result in escalation to law enforcement/SAR filing.
- Draft Suspicious Activity Reports (“SARs”) for submission to Law Enforcement within the expected timeframes.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of ever changing AML landscape through knowledge sharing, research and training.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects related to; technology enhancements, procedural updates and thematic reviews.
- Share knowledge and experience through briefings, presentations and guidance with the wider team.
- Previous experience of conducting investigations, financial crimes compliance, intelligence analysis, law enforcement or a related position preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to clearly and accurately summarize decision making.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships with other teams.
- Ability to follow procedures, maintain quality standards, understand regulatory requirements and adhere to appropriate controls.
- Prioritise conflicting demands, organise one's agenda and work under pressure.
- MS Office skills, including intermediate to advanced Excel skills, are preferred.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds’ most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
The Global Financial Crimes Compliance AML Investigations Team is responsible for the monitoring, identification, investigation and reporting of suspicious transactions to law enforcement within a timely manner. The team performs investigation of alerted activity for potential Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing or Sanctions related activity, based on systemic and manually sourced alerts, including law enforcement, the Financial Intelligence Unit, the firm’s business units or other financial institutions, consistent with global and local procedures/standards. The investigator is responsible for presenting findings to the weekly EMEA Financial Crimes Monitoring Committee meeting with relevant country Money Laundering Reporting Officers and drafting Suspicious Activity Reports to law enforcement.
Employees at the Bournemouth Corporate Centre provide a wide range of support for the firm's day-to-day, global business activities. More than 4,000 professionals, representing many of the firm's functional groups, work at this campus. Having so many employees together on a single campus means that teams here collaborate, innovate and generously share their time — with one another and our local community. It also means we're able to offer robust training, development and internal mobility opportunities. The firm has invested in creating a world-class Corporate Centre in Bournemouth with refurbished high performance workplaces, state-of-the-art technology and collaboration tools, and the type of facilities our employees need and deserve. It's a first-class environment, where people take great pride in the important work they do for the company.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a Compliance organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to launch your career?
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer disability/veteranAbout J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.