|Job Type:||Full Time|
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
To undertake the Strip/Disassembly then Repair, Assembly and Test of BHGE OFE Rental equipment and where authorised, repair BHGE OFE Products together with ancillary equipment in accordance with company procedures.
- Read and understand Drawings and Engineering part Specifications
- Strip, clean & inspect equipment and record findings
- Assemble products in accordance with applicable Drawings and Engineering Part Specifications and any specific Assembly Procedures.
- Set up finished Assemblies / Products and test in accordance with routing and Engineering Procedures
- Assist in final inspection and Trace activities to ensure quality of product delivered
- Book and record time accurately to work orders
- Work in a safe and environmentally friendly manner in accordance with our HSE procedures giving due care and diligence to Colleagues and work place.
- Time served Mechanical Apprentice with C & G or S/NVQ Levels 2 or 3.
- Qualifications can be offset by Accredited Prior experience and attained skill sets
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
- Proactive & Positive attitude to HSE & Quality.
- Ability and initiative to work by themselves and as part of a team.
- Knowledge & Experience of working with Subsea Wellhead & Completion Equipment
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Good communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Report writing skills.
- PC skills to include: MS Office, Oracle ERP