|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you interested in seeing real products and systems come to life with your software?
Join our cutting-edge Software Development team
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and surface-pressure capabilities are industry-leading and commercially innovative.
Create software that controls the inner-workings of our energy systems
The software you create will drive the functionality and controls of our energy systems. From first concept designs to final build and maintenance, you will be responsible for the end-to-end software solutions that drive the mechanical and electrical functioning of our oilfield products and systems.
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to translate requirements into project or product design documentation
- Take technical lead on the design and development of the software implementation to the required customer specification
- Collaborate with the wider team and business functions to test the product to ensure customer requirements are met
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring to other team members to deliver projects within the required timeframe, scope and budget
- Have a good understanding of one or more leading software programming language
- Have a keen interest in bringing your software development experience into the world of developing products and systems in the energy space
- Demonstrate a willingness and enthusiasm to learn new software, a new industry and new ways of working
- Be self-motivated to deliver to deadlines, with a flexible approach to problem solving without compromising detail or quality
- Be comfortable working in an environment where customer expectations on quality are high and where delivery schedules and deadlines matter
- Thrive on working collaboratively and enjoy supporting, mentoring and motivating your team members
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In the Software Engineer role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely
- Working flexible hours -
- Working 3 days a week -
You will excel in our collaborative, inclusive, revolutionary, forward-thinking and people-centric team if you share our commitment to always doing the right thing. Regardless of your background or your ambitions, we will support you every step of the way as we bring sustainable and affordable energy to the world.
We believe in rewarding our people with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Generous annual leave and money to spend on wellbeing activities
- Life assurance and income protection
- Private medical cover
- A defined contributory savings plan
- Additional elected benefits.
As the world’s leading full-stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions, we are passionate about helping our customers get the best out of their hydrocarbons. Working innovatively to enhance productivity and reduce costs, waste and risk, we are defining the future of the oil and gas industries.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values ideas and new ways of thinking? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!