|Job Type:||Full Time|
To wire and assemble complex electronic assemblies and cabinets. Carry out prototype wiring and first off builds. Ability to work to engineering diagrams, drawings, and routings. Build assemblies to meet required quality standards, prescribed costs and agreed lead times.
- Maintain company soldering and build standards at all times
- Builds electrical modules to company drawings /documents.
- Participate and help implement ideas in Lean work outs. Use knowledge to develop product and process improvements.
- Participate in Continuous improvement activities.
- Produce circuits in Vero Board from Electrical schematics.
- Produce shop cards to improve build quality.
- Carry out testing and calibration on modules to predetermined test process under the guidance from test engineers
- In depth Knowledge / experience of Electrical build process & systems
- Sound Product Knowledge of build processes
- Working effectively with others towards common goals
- Clear concise and unambiguous in exchange of information at working level
- Promote company values through leading behaviours
- Educated to ONC, City & Guilds, or NVQ level 3 in Electronics / electrical Assembly or equivalent experience.
- Must have some experience working in electronic /electrical production.
- Results oriented with proven track record.
- Must be capable of producing circuit layouts from schematics.
- Ability to mentor operators and Apprentices.
- Keen to learn
- Attention to detail
- IPC Jstd 0001 trained
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more