|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Full-Stack Java Developer will work with the customer, product owner and development team to implement Java solutions on the server backends as well as business logic for the frontends. This includes working with back-end technologies as well as database backends.
You will be a member of an integrated squad working together to deliver successful outcomes on the cloud-based platform.
- Lead coding, testing, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of information technology solutions for business processes
- Work with other front-end developers to define best practices and processes around user interface development
- Collaborate with teams, near-shore, and offshore based team members to deliver software solutions
- Implement detailed functional and technical specifications required to satisfy business requirements
- Develop proof-of-concepts and prototypes
- Provide functional and technical documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems (IS), Information Technology (IT), Computer
- Science or Engineering (OR High School Diploma / GED with proven experience of IS, IT, or
- Computer Science) or equivalent knowledge and experience
- IS, IT, Computer Science or Engineering experience with some focus in front end design and development framework (Angular, Node, or similar)
- Demonstrated experience in developing object-oriented software, following test-driven-development processes.
- Demonstrated experience in developing using back-end technologies such as Java, Jesper Reports, Node.js, JSP, JBoss/WildFly, JPA & modern tooling (NPM, Maven, Git)
- Demonstrated experience in developing solutions with SQL database backends such like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile software development environment.
- Lean/Six Sigma Certification
- Experience with NoSQL (schema-less) database backends
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Experience with ECMAScript 2018, TypeScript, Java Spring Boot, Docker, Jenkins
- Collaboration using Git/GitHub source control
- Working knowledge of responsive design concepts and frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across functions in a matrix environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to diplomatically advocate for the appropriate support staffing levels
- Ideal candidate will also have experience presenting effectively to non-technical and executive audiences
- Strong analytical skills – strong problem-solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve.
- Resourceful and quick learner; able to efficiently seek out, learn, & apply new areas of expertise as needed.
- Highly self-motivated, able to work independently.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more