|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Responsibility for management and delivery of all aspects of the UK benefits programmes including a comprehensive flexible benefits platform, large medical trust and extensive insurance arrangements
- Conducting reviews of the market and keeping up to date on legislative developments to ensure programs remain compliant and in line with market
- Managing the delivery of the annual UK benefits enrolment project, including responsibility for project management, employee communications, system testing and vendor renewals
- Oversight of the UK medical trust including vendor service delivery and supporting the trustees
- Working with brokers and senior management to ensure cost effective delivery of all insurance renewals
- Management of benefit providers to ensure efficient and effective delivery of the benefits
- Management responsibility for junior team members who support the delivery of the benefit programs
- Working with the operations team to identify and develop processes and control enhancements to achieve continuous improvement
- Working with the broader pension and benefits team on other projects as required
- This is a senior position within the team and includes management of the UK benefits team as well as contributing to the leadership of the team as a whole
Skills / Experience Required
A highly motivated individual who is ready for a role that will allow them to put into practice the skills they have developed in their career to date. Other requirements include:
Relevant experience in a benefits-related role gained either as part of an in-house team, consultancy or administration practice
Analytical -- a problem solver with ability to make decisions with high attention to detail and based on a thorough understanding of the relevant facts
Strong team player with excellent organizational and project management skills, used to managing varied priorities in a high paced environment, with ability to take ownership of projects, be proactive and flexible
Relationship builder with strong influencing skills -- an effective communicator who is able to influence decision-making and is comfortable working at senior levels internally and externally
Systematic and logical approach to operational processes
Desire to learn new skills and take on new challenges
- Strong focus on risk management
Previous people management experience would be beneficial
The hiring manager for this job opening would be willing to have a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.