|Job Type:||Full Time|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Operational Risk Manager (BORM) to join our dynamic team that partner with Market Operations Division (MOD) to manage Macquarie’s Capital Market operational risk. Partnering with the Market Operations Division (MOD), you will provide independent assurance that operational risk in the activities conducted within MOD are effectively identified and managed.
Reporting to the EMEA Head of Operational Risk, your understanding of operational risk management will help you develop successful risk frameworks, drive a strong risk management culture and provide expert advice to senior leaders within MOD globally.
Key aspects of this role include:
- Execution and monitoring of risk management practices, identifying operational issues and control breakdowns in MOD
- Analysis and reporting of a variety risk information on a routine and exception basis for MOD
- Review and implement Group-wide and Divisional policies and procedures
Key elements of the role include:
- Advise and review with MOD their Risk and Control Risk Self-Assessment (RCSA)
- Work with the BORM Control Assurance team to provide assurance of the critical controls in MOD
- Incident Reporting including investigation, recording, reporting and analysis, action management and escalation
- Business Resilience including monitoring of compliance with policy and investigation/assistance when non-compliance reported
- Conducting operational risk workshops and training
- Liaising with internal and external audit
You will be an operational risk professional, with previous experience in an operational risk management environment or related role (e.g. internal audit) and demonstrate the ability to communicate with business leaders and risk management colleagues at all levels regarding anticipated and emerging issues. With your excellent interpersonal skills, you will independently analyse processes, systems and issues and present clear and concise reports. Some experience in the management of operational risk management for an advisory service is preferred but not required.
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group’s purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.