|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and services to meet our clients' needs, anywhere in the world. We operate globally, and hold leadership positions in the marketplace across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are one of the most respected financial institutions in the world - and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
J.P. Morgan Securities Services, a division of the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB), is a global industry leader with $25.4 trillion in assets under custody. J.P. Morgan Securities Services provides innovative global custody, fund accounting and administration, and depositary services to the world's largest institutional investors, alternative and traditional asset managers and private equity firms, along with ancillary services including but not limited to the foreign exchange, securities lending, collateral management and liquidity solutions.
The Securities Services Extended Enterprise Product Development Team is responsible for defining the product roadmap and managing execution and delivery of the integrated operating model, a solution to connect more directly with Securities Services clients and vendor applications. This position is responsible for client implementation of Extended Enterprise products, comprised of end-to-end program delivery including holistic governance, tracking, requirements, testing, implementation and scaling across clients for Extended Enterprise initiatives. This person will interact with Securities Services clients on all facets of a program, including stakeholder management, operational readiness, training and successful roll out of Extended Enterprise products. Additionally, this person will present to clients on the integrated operating model and work with clients to build relationships, identify key opportunities, and deliver solutions for Extended Enterprise.
Product Development VP/Associate for Extended Enterprise with focus on client implementations experience across large scale programs.
Partner across the larger Extended Enterprise team that works with vendors to build connections to strategic applications for the benefit of Securities Services clients.
Leadership: Exhibit leadership across separate business and functional groups to drive progress, ensure coordination and build coherence
Apply critical thinking to understand requirements; identify, evaluate and propose solutions where necessary
Operational readiness: Understand current state and future state flows and provide support required for defining on-boarding model including migration planning and execution as needed
Enthusiasm & Influence: Proven ability to drive and influence change with clients to improve efficiency and reduce cost
Organization & Planning: Proven ability to track and monitor multiple deliverables and give clarity and direction to all internal and external stakeholders
Controls: Ensure appropriate adherence to Risk and Control policy and put appropriate risk mitigation in place
Client Engagement: Proven experience of interacting directly with external clients and vendors
Communication Skills: Ability to adapt communication style according to audience and occasion. Ability to influence and manage senior stakeholders both internal and external to the firm
Proven verbal and written skills for updates as required to senior management including overall governance (milestone tracking and reporting, monthly and quarterly achievements) and call reports.
Act as a subject matter expert to client facing stakeholders (new business and on-going client support)
Product Inquiries: Assist with the resolution of client inquiries and production support issues
Diligent Tracking and Governance of short, medium and long term programs with ability to dynamically reprioritize as required by the business.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Banking or Financial Services program management with significant client implementations experience
- Excellent written and oral communication, clarity of thought and the ability to express oneself clearly both to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong influencing skills, including the ability to clearly articulate benefits of Extended Enterprise products to Securities Services clients by understanding their pain points and operational inefficiencies and detailing how our solutions can address their business needs
- Program or project certification, or equivalent work experience
- Broad-based business knowledge across the full Securities Services suite including custody and fund services
- Experience and knowledge of industry standards to drive strategic vision for Extended Enterprise
- Subject Matter Expertise: must have experience in large programs delivering change for clients in a complex operational environment
- Experience with system and process design, target operating models, including use of Visio
- Drive and determination: leading, influencing and driving multiple programs to meet overall Extended Enterprise project objectives
- A problem solver with the ability to see the big picture across lines of business, as well as being able to step in to understand the detail for purpose of resolving issues as and when required
- Strong track record of project delivery and good project discipline
- Strong analytical, quantitative and qualitative skills; exceptional Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint/SharePoint Designer skills
- Proven good judgment, particularly with prioritizing your own workload – including managing multiple deliveries simultaneously
- Self-motivated, quick learner, comfortable with responsibility
- Strong at building relationships across teams
- Ability to multi-task, dynamically prioritize workloads, and manage multiple streams of work concurrently
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.