|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Working as part of the team to oversee and coordinate the flexible benefits programme including support with project management, communications and testing connected to the annual renewal
- Coordination of the annual flexible benefit roadshows.
- Issuing newsletters and other benefits communications and coordinating delivery of an employee seminar program
- Managing the end-to-end process for onsite flu vaccination programme
- Supporting the trustees of the UK healthcare trust, including arranging quarterly meetings, facilitating appeal calls and resolution of all actions
- Assisting with managing the benefit vendor services on an ongoing basis, ensuring efficient delivery
- Supporting the UK Benefits Manager in overseeing the renewal of all insurance benefits, covering both core insurance and additional flexible benefits
- Acting as a point of contact for employees and benefit vendors in relation to individual benefit queries
- Onboarding of new providers/vendors using the firm’s vendor management processes and continued vendor management throughout the lifecycle
- Overseeing contingent workers in medical centres, ensuring compliance with mandatory training, site and system access
- Providing support to the pension & benefits operations team as required in conducting the monthly processes and controls to ensure timely and accurate benefit deductions
- Providing support to the broader pension and benefits team on other projects as required
Skills / Experience Required
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is ready for a role that will allow them to put into practice the skills they have developed in their career to date. Other requirements include:
Strong team player with excellent organizational and case management skills, used to managing varied priorities in a high paced environment, with ability to take ownership of projects, be proactive and flexible
A good communicator who is able to communicate effectively with employees at all levels within the organisation and with external providers
Analytical -- a problem solver with ability to make decisions with high attention to detail and based on a thorough understanding of the relevant facts
Strong focus on risk management
Desire to learn new skills and take on new challenges
Prior experience in a related role would be beneficial
The hiring manager for this job opening would be willing to have a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.