|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across Banking, Markets and Investor Services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. Managing $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
- Working across organisation to define and deliver Data and Requirement Management capabilities identifying and tracking supporting tasks, publishing key project metrics, ensuring full transparency of risks and issues for timely escalation and resolution
- Defining, reviewing and elaborating business requirements for development of strategic software solution
- Management of supporting tactical remediation and process improvement exercises
- Collaboration with Information Architecture function on data modelling process and demand
- Close partnership with key stakeholders groups to review and refine requirements secure engagement throughout project lifecycle and achieve maximum business value
- Ensure all deliveries meets our strategic guiding principles
- Provide functional management and direction to our Technology partners
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have an understanding of Regulatory Reporting environment
- Financial services domain experience
Have core business analysis skills developed through previous experience in this field of work
Excellent communication skills, being able to explain complex subjects in a simple manner
Be able to build strong working relationships in a time-pressured environment
Ability to approach complex problems in a structured way, driving through solutions across multiple business and technology teams
Be comfortable working with ambiguity and using your negotiating and influencing skills to drive delivery across a variety of teams and at all management levels
Have a background in project management, demonstrating how you operate effectively to overcome issues and deliver to deadlines
Be a team player, comfortable operating across global and hierarchical boundaries
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.